[Ansteorra] A well-deserved rest....

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 12:36:41 PDT 2012

A Beautiful Voice has been silenced.  Siglinde Syr was many things to many
people.  For me, she was my teacher, who taught me perserverence, paitence and
tenacity, she was my voice when I had none,  the kind, gentle voice in my ear
and most of all, my dearest of friends.  She served Ansteorra not only as her
Queen, twice over, she continued in a myriad of ways.

One of my favourite memories was her saying to me, when I was at one of my
lowest points, "We are true Steel Magnolias! Stand up and show 'em!"   Rest
sweetly and gently Dear One.

And for Sigmund, I will send you all of the strength of heart and spirit that I
can muster. For the family and hosts of friends, I wish for you to find peace.

Jalali of Salamis, who knows we are all dimminished this day.