[Ansteorra] ISO Event Steward for Round Table

Janice Dean Simpson janicedean88 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 04:56:10 PDT 2012

My shire has an officer's meeting this Sunday, and I will bring it up.  We definitely need the new officers to feel comfortable and welcome.  I am a fairly new officer, myself (just since January), so I do understand.
HE Centurion Amalric and I have room for a few at our home.  I will see who else may have space.

Thank you
Lady Ghilean