[Ansteorra] Perhaps some useful information for new SCA officers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 2 23:43:47 PDT 2012

For those that are new officers or those wondering if they might wish
to be a local officer, here are a couple of articles in the SCA-INC
section of the Florilegium which might prove useful:
Bng-an-Officer-art (7K)  7/26/02  "On Being an SCA Officer" by HL
Annes Clotilde von Bamburg.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Bng-an-Officer-art.html

Mvng-Fd-Dish-art  (12K) 12/24/11  "Moving the Food Dish - Being an
officer in an
                                   ever-changing Known World" by
Master Aaron
                                   Swiftrunner, former Society
Seneschal.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Mvng-Fd-Dish-art.html

I am, of course, always interested in additional material and
viewpoints.
Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com