[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] iPhone cases for SCA events

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:29:04 PDT 2012

Then again. Isn't the idea of going to SCA events to get away from the modern world? Sure, having your technology there in case you need it...but too many times I have seen people texting while a court is in progress or at a feast.
If you need to do those things then go somewhere private and do it. Do not get me wrong, I take my camera with me and we all love the video streams and photos. And these covers are really spiffy! Just keep the mundane out of the SCA as much as possible.

( Stepping off my soapbox now)

HL Devin