[Ansteorra] iPhone cases for SCA events

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 17:04:31 PDT 2012

No, I go to events to practice my arts and meet with other recreational scholars. That's just me personally, though.

As for my phone or tablet, they're very small compared to the glaring red coolers and bright green tents (both of which I also own). I love the fact that I have photos of court, but if someone is really paying attention in court, then they're not going to notice me slide my hand in my basket and look down in my lap to check the messages from the sitter, and even if they were so inclined, they'd probably notice my camp chair first.

The point? On the hierarchy of 'Things That Makes People Realize They're in 2012', small electronics are pretty low. The other point? He whom is holding a camera should not throw stones at other small electronics, lol. :P

With all of that being said, this is the very non-period-but-passable tablet cover that my kiddos and I would like to own:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74428151/neverending-story-ereader-cover

-Rose de la Rose
Whom is just as obnoxious, but now twice as heraldically correct!

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates