[Ansteorra] Spring Plans

Galen of Ockham, OP galen.of.ockham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:48:02 PST 2012

Master Thomas told me about his monks that called the canonical hours at an even
t and I was remembering when I did something similar some 35 years ago.
Time in the Medieval time was very much different than time today. We had a clas
s on it at a Early Kings College and a bunch of us started using the canonical h
ours. I had a big bell we would ring.

   It's very funny you should mention this as just this past week I had a
   cast iron bell delivered so I could mark the hours at events. I have
   several articles and a spreadsheet that calculates the hours (in a very
   basic way) at my Natural Philosophy website [1]medievalscience.org
   under the Time section.

   --

   Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
   Friar Galen of Ockham, OP