[Ansteorra] Spring Plans

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 6 00:29:21 PST 2012

On ringing bells at events to signal time changes, see this file in
the SCA-EVENT-PLANNING section of the Florilegium:
event-bells-msg   (12K)  4/16/10  Ringing bells at events to indicate
time or
                                      scheduled activities.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-EVENT-PLANNING/event-bells-msg.html

For more on concepts of time in period before mechanical clocks and
how the clock changed things, see:
clocks-msg        (28K)  5/15/01  Medieval clocks and concepts of time.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TIME/clocks-msg.html

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com