[Ansteorra] Why no emails?

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:18:36 PDT 2012

This is why, as I have been saying in print for the past ten years, blacklisting is intrinsically antithetical to the end-to-end paradigm originally envisioned by the Internet's creators. Heuristic Bayesian filters and their ilk are a far superior anti-spam technique.

Cynric

Just leaving GW

Sent from my iPhone