[Ansteorra] Assistance needed for grad paper

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:15:04 PDT 2012

Oh, and I forgot to add that the other reference I would investigate is
the absorbing if somewhat intimidating fictional chronicle "Tirant lo
Blanc." It is regarded as one of the first true novels in the modern
sense. It reads more like "Baron Munchhausen" in many places, but it
contains a wealth of information on customs and social interplay. It was
published in Valencia in 1490, so it represents a very different
approach to your issues. Really, everyone in the SCA should read it
once, but don't expect to get through it in an afternoon.

Cynric