[Ansteorra] Assistance needed for grad paper

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:15:40 PDT 2012

I suspect you have already looked here, but you may want to check out JSTOR and other academic paper/thesis journal and repositories, for sources.  Also, remember to check out their bibliographies for suggested additional resources.   If not already on access to JSTOR, check with your local university (most have free access computers in library) or even your local city public library (mine has free access with library card number/membership).

Also, check the topic listings for Creative Anachronist or Tournaments Illuminated, might find some info there; as well as perhaps other re-enactment organizations.  Last, the Kalamazoo Michigan Medieval Congress just concluded last weekend, might be some presentations on the event's current or past listings that will give you some people's names to check for online, to see if they have info on their websites, on same topic.

Good luck, Hillary