[Ansteorra] Feast at Warlord

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 22:37:08 PDT 2012

another bit of information; While the Ansteorran Longship Company will be there to serve you breakfast, we will also havethe Wolf Bites Tavern to serve lunch. Also, I have been informed that the snack bar in the Hall will Not be open this year. Just about anything is possible to change, but this is what I have at this time.
Lady GabrieleSteppes Warlord XXXIX Merchant Coordinator
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)