[Ansteorra] Feast at Warlord

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 17 22:35:00 PDT 2012

Are dogs still not allowed in the hall? Even when the snack bar isn't
open?

The last time we were at that site it was very hot and our dog (the
small, white fluffy dog, Snowball, that pulls the wooden wagon) ended
up back at the motel room for most of the event because it was too hot
outside and there was no place onsite for him to cool off. :-(

For those who don't wish to camp in the heat or extreme flooding, both
of which often occur at that site, might consider the nearby motels of
which that are a number.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com