[Ansteorra] Nom Noms for Tree Stumps - at Steppes Warlord!

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:28:20 PDT 2012

...peanut butter brownie balls...
...funfetti cake cookies...
...chocolate cookies with peppermints...
...brownies...

I'll be at Steppes Warlord this weekend with a table full of yummies
and happy to trade for monetary donations towards the demolition and
removal of all tree stumps in Ansteorran land at Gulf Wars.

Cash is preferred, but I can accept credit cards also. Checks if you
really have to.

I've got a large pile of baked goods already accumulated, but plan on
more baking this week. If you have a request I can see what I can do.

At Coronation, I raised $295.19. That's a little over a quarter of the
way to my goal for this year! Three more events like that, and those
stumps will be outta here (there)!  :)

Hope to see many of you this weekend!

Gilyan

--
True words are not always pretty. Pretty words are not always true. -
Steve Kutie