[Ansteorra] Seeking Kingdom Officers & Deputies, Past & Present

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:05:05 PDT 2012

If you are now, or have ever been, a Kingdom Officer, or Deputy to a
Kingdom Officer, this message is for you!

I am working on putting together a list of every Kingdom Officer & their
roster of Deputies for inclusion on the Ansteorran Wiki, ideally through
the entirety of our span as a Kingdom, and back to Principality times, if
possible.  If you have been one of these folks who help our Kingdom to
function, please send me -- Off List at Zubeydah at gmail.com -- your Society
name, the office you held, and the years you held it. This will be compiled
into a document broken down by office for the Wiki.

Just as we acknowledge all of our Crowns (
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Crowns_of_Ansteorra ),
I want to acknowledge the work of those who give support to those crowns.

Looking forward to hearing from folks!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Wiki Admin
Protege to Mistress Seuilla DeCordoba, OP