[Ansteorra] Classes Needed For BAM

James Wickham wick7343 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 10:51:05 PDT 2012

Greetings good people on Ansteorra!

It is October, which means that the Bordermarch Autumn Melees are once more quickly approaching, and this year will be the first War of the Rams!  We are looking for artisans willing to share their knowledge and teach classes.  If you have interest in teaching this year, I can be contacted by e-mail at wick7343 at yahoo.com  or after 5PM I can be contacted by phone at 409-920-8224.  At the moment, the schedule is fairly wide open, so we have plenty of room for everyone.  The information I will be looking for is as follows:

Time You would be like to teach your class:
Class Name:
Teacher Name:
Class Size:
Class Cost (if applicable):
Short Class Description:
And I would like a number that I could reach you at in case there is some last moment change of plans that gets thrown our way.
Thank you for your time,
Atli Karlsson