[Ansteorra] Banners for the Boy Scout Demo

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 13:49:07 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea.

As you know we will be participating in the Boy Scout Demo November 10 at
the Texas Motor Speedway (Keller Texas).  I am coordinating the making of
banners for this event.  We will be making cotton banners and painting silk
banners over the next few weeks.  I will be announcing when we will be
working on them and where.  If you are where you can come help, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Not only will I need your help in making the banners, but we are needing
items to use in putting these banners up (poles and portable holes).  While
we were discussing the banners at our last Demo Meeting, the thought of how
to display them never once crossed my mind.  Therefore, I am in GREAT NEED
of the donation of or the use of poles and portable holes.  If you have
either of these items, would you please allow us to use them for that
weekend?

If you can assist in helping with the making of, donation of, or lending of
these items, please contact me, Katrine la Escolpiera, at this e-mail
rubberduckiemom at gmail.com or calling me at 214-403-6299.

I greatly appreciate your time and attention to this e-mail,
In Service,
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera