[Ansteorra] returning help to one who helps all

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:40:43 PDT 2012

Please see attached word file for the complete menu for the Boy-scout demo
on Nov 9-11.

If you have allergies please let me know.

Payments will be collected at moot October 22nd, or contact me directly for
other arrangements prior to moot.

Other than coffee and tea, this does not include beverages or disposable
feast gear.

I will have an easy wash station available for you and a place to store your
feast gear while it dries for the weekend.

Lady Caitrina

(Please forward this to lists appropriate)