[Ansteorra] Boy-Scout Demo

Tamara Carlton tamara at carltons.net
Thu Oct 11 07:52:54 PDT 2012

Please see below for the complete menu for the Boy-scout demo on Nov 9-11.

If you have allergies please let me know.

Payments will be collected at moot October 22nd, or contact me directly for
other arrangements prior to moot.

Other than coffee and tea, this does not include beverages or disposable
feast gear.

I will have an easy wash station available for you and a place to store your
feast gear while it dries for the weekend.

Lady Caitrina

(Please forward this to lists appropriate)

CAITRINAS DEMO MENU (PREPAID ONLY) $20

FRIDAY DINNER

Whole Wheat rolls

Butter

Beef stew

Beef, Olive oil, Salt, Onions, Garlic, Wine, Rosemary, Bay leaf, Thyme,
Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Parsnip, Turnip, water

Oatmeal-raisin cookies

Peanut butter cookies

SATURDAY BREAKFAST

Coffee and Tea

Scrambled eggs

            Eggs, milk, Olive oil

Pork

            Bacon, sausage or ham (depending on prices)

Hash browns

            Potatoes, sunflower oil

Tortillas

Salsa

Shredded cheese

Grilled onion

Grilled green pepper

SATURDAY LUNCH

Tossed Salad

            Mixed vegetable type ingredients (no onion, no tomato

Fat free Ranch Dressing

Vinaigrette Dressing

Quinoa salad

            Olive oil

            Lemon juice

            Orange juice

            Garlic

            Scallions

            Ginger

            Raisins

            Pine nuts

            Orange

            Salt

Sliced meat and Cheese Sandwiches on Whole-Wheat Bread

Condiments

SATURDAY DINNER

Fried Chicken breasts (skinless, bread less)

            Olive Oil

Mixed Vegetables

Ginger Brown Rice

            Ginger and salt