[Ansteorra] Kingdom MoC Needed

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 14 08:12:29 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

Do you love Ansteorra? Would you like to see Ansteorra's Youth become
really involved in the Society and have fun at events? Would you like to
help out local MoCs but you just don't know how? Would you like to be an
officer but you just aren't sure which office? The Ministry of Children
needs you! I have opened up my office for bids. I am stepping down at
January's Round Table. Bids are due by December 1st, 2012.

The requirements are:

-- You must be over 18 years of age.
-- You must be a current member of the SCA.
-- You must pass an SCA sponsored background check.

That's it! Worried about taking on a Kingdom office? Thinking that it
might be a bit overwhelming? Never fear. I will mentor you as long as
you need it. I can even attend Round Table with you and help you out in
any way you need.

Applications can be found on line at
http://children.ansteorra.org/Application.pdf.
Please send all applications (along with a copy of your ID and SCA
Membership card) and inquiries to me at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

In Service to Youth and Kingdom,

Lady Cait O'Hara
Kingdom Minister of Children