[Ansteorra] Fw: Estrella War Merchant Fee Reduced

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 15:15:50 PDT 2012

>From another list, for those interested,  Hillary

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 1:21 PM
Subject: [SCA_S&I] Estrella War Merchant Fee Reduced

Estrella War Merchant Fee Reduced
Greetings,
I hope all is well in your world. We have just had some fantastic news from the Estrella War Financial Committee: Merchant Fee has been reduced by half! Now it is only $5 a foot!!!! Food Merchants is $7 per foot (frontage). All Booths go back 30 feet.
Along with that we are have:
• Moved Merchants to the grass
• New Deadline: 11-26-12
• Free Parking for Merchants
• Charging station
• Free Site fee for Merchant, one alternate payment and up to 4 helpers at special rate.
• A staff that is dedicated and ready to serve
Please, contact me for the Merchant Registration Packet
mailto:merchants%40estrellawar.org
I look forward to working with you. Please, share this good news!
Eden
Mistress Eden Blacksmith,OP
Estrella XXIX Merchant Coordinator
"Gratias ago vos pro volunteering"