[Ansteorra] [Ffynnon-Gath] LPT Thanks

Courtney Anderson kicker5157 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 01:00:32 PDT 2012

Yes, thank you everyone, the event was great. I still can't believe the turnout we had. When I came back down from my house after taking an hour break, I went to find food and all that was left was a quarter of a jar of olives and a half jar of pickles lol, so I assume at least that the food was great. It was only my second event to ever get to go to since joining the sca a year ago (due to family and medical issues) but yeah, I thought it was great, and everyone was nice, and the things people made and can do, like wow, just amazing the skill of some folks. But yeah, thanks again everyone, hope to see you all at war of ages for another fantastic event.

Also a special thanks to everyone from Ffynnon Gath, you guys rock socks!!!

Courtney Anderson