[Ansteorra] Accepting Applications for Kingdom Webminister

Webminister, Ansteorra kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 3 18:45:51 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra,

It has been almost two years since I stepped into the position of Kingdom Webminister and as with all good things, this
too must come to an end.  I am now accepting applications for my position.  If you would like to be considered for the
office, please submit your application to myself, The Crown, Their Royal Highnesses, the kingdom seneschal, and, of
course, the Society Webminister no later than the first day of December.  I will be stepping down at Round Table in
January and that will give all concerned parties plenty of time to get to know the prospective candidates.

It has been a rewarding experience being allowed to serve the Kingdom and I appreciate the help, cooperation, and at
times, forbearance of everyone in the Kingdom.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra