[Ansteorra] Fwd: [MR] This is so close to perfect for SCAdians that it hurts

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Sep 4 22:06:51 PDT 2012

On 9/4/2012 8:54 PM, David Brown wrote:
> As long as you keep your cell phone in your tent or if you must carry it...put it on vibrate...and step away into somewhere private or semi-private.

Unfortunately, Real Life must trump this game we play.  Lots of garb
doesn't have pockets, and I've learned the hard way that a phone on
vibrate in a belt pouch may as well be turned off.  If your Real Life
can be put on hold for that long, good for you, but realize that that's
just not the case for everyone.  I *really* wish it could be, but,
sadly, the world just doesn't abide by my wishes.

   Miles Grey