[Ansteorra] Sable Swap - Artisan Exchange

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:35:06 PDT 2012

Well, Round 1 of the artisan exchange called "The Sable Swap" is winding
down.  I'll be bringing photos of the completed projects with me to
Coronation this weekend.

The artisans of this kingdom are truly amazing!  If you don't want to wait
until Coronation (and you have a facebook page) come join the Facebook
Group (Sable Swap).  The pictures are there!!

We'll also be opening up the signups for Round 2 at Coronation.  Please
note though that a few rules are changing for this round.

First, this round requires novice level documentation.  That is not to say
that you can't play if you're not a novice...only that you have to provide
novice level documentation with your gift.

Second, there will be followup emails going out throughout the duration of
the swap.  Please respond within one week of each of the emails (there
won't be that many, I promise).

Third (and lastly), if you bow out at the last minute with no warning or
fail to provide a gift to your artisan, you will no longer be allowed to
participate in the swaps (special circumstances will be considered on a
case by case basis).

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.