[Ansteorra] New Northern Regional MoC

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 20 04:57:23 PDT 2012

Greetings!

I would like to take this time to welcome our newest Northern Regional
Minister of Children. Her name is Aderyn Gunnarsdottir. She will make a
fine addition to our wonderful group of children's officers.

I also want to thank His Excellency, Baron Pukhta "Pooky" Lovtsevich for
his wonderful work as the Northern Regional MoC. You will be greatly missed
my friend. I would also like everyone to know that he has been accepted as
the newest member of the Society Youth and Family Council. Congrats to you.
May you enjoy your time there and make many new friends!

Cait