[Ansteorra] Animal Day - Pennsic Artisans Row

katla at zoominternet.net katla at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 21 06:41:27 PDT 2013

Greetings,

On August 1st Pennsic Artisans Row will feature a day of medieval animals. What have you been researching? Animal husbandry (chickens, rabbits, bees), equestrian barding or games, hunting with hawks or hounds? If you are interested in sharing what you have learned, please contact me privately to make arrangements for space. We would like to do more than just display our work, if you have a unique way of making your art or science interactive bring it!!! Please share this information on any list or with any individual you feel may be interested.

Best,

Katla Ulfhedinn
Medieval Animal Day Coordinator, Pennsic 42