[Ansteorra] Artisans of Ansteorra

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 15:03:43 PDT 2013

Duchess Gilyan Clonmacnoise said:
"The call has gone out and forces train and prepare for war!  I can't wait to see the competition, the muster, at Kingdom Arts & Sciences in February.  Let the foundations of the Earth shake as our artists, OUR ARTISTS, march to war.  "
Preach It, Gilyan!
I'm still recalling images from this past weekend, and reeling from the air of excitement and anticipation in each of three separate areas filled with tables gleaming with exciting art mediums and many new faces from the artisans of Ansteorra being represented.   There were so many Laurel's formally scheduled to chat with the artisans (up to four per artisan); and even with so many artisans, they got around with time to spare to talk with yet more artisans; thank you Laurels for giving of your counsel and time.

Many, many thanks to Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian and her crew from Rosenfeld for all they did to coordinate and setup this event - your efforts were seen by many!
Many, many thanks to Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona for her coordination of the artisans and Laurels, and her many communications to encourage participation and advise about the happenings of the day.
Congrats to Dona Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan and Don Robin of Gilwell for their coordination of the classes; while not a rapier fighter, I thought the setup of the courses in the gynmasium was amazing and a wonder to watch in action.

It was an AMAZING day, one to encourage, educate and inspire, and one I shall not soon forget!
Eager to get into the studio,  Hillary