[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th Night Photo Booth FUN!

Traci darkhorse.baker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 10:08:55 PST 2013

Getting excited about Steppes 12th Night? Here something else for you to
look forward to as well!

We will have an area in the hall set aside as a 'photo booth' complete with
props, costume pieces, backdrops & more! This isn't an 'official
photography booth' rather we encourage you to use your own camera to record
your memories and post away on all your social media sites to make all your
friends who didn't attend jealous of what they are missing!

This is a completely 'fun' activity rather than 'period'; some props that
will be on
 hand are fairy/feather wings, hats, masks, swords and daggers, bottles of
poison, flowers, rings, flower crowns, capes, feather boas, fans... you get
the general idea. ;)

I will be on hand to assist in use of the props as well as to take your
photos if needed.

If anyone would like to donate the use of props/costumes for the day please
contact me privately as I would greatly appreciate it!

Here is the link to the 12th Night website for lots more information as
well: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/TwelfthNight/

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will see you at the
event!

Duchess Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa