[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th night coming soon!

Donita donitaschubert at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 06:11:31 PST 2013

Greetings!
On January 4, 2014 the Barony of the Steppes will be hosting 12th night celebrations and feast.  We have much to celebrate including the investiture of our new Baroness!  The day will be packed with fun and games, photo booth, contests, court, friends and fellowship, topped off by a tasty feast!
One of the games will be a drawing for door prizes!  Every paid site fee is a chance to win a prize!  Many prizes have been donated, but I am seeking more!  If you have items to donate for door prizes, please email me at donitaorders at yahoo.com.
Merchants are very welcome and there is no merchant fee!  Please email me for more details!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

HL Toryn

Donita