[Ansteorra] Beginning bobbin lace class at Runs with Scissors - Plays with Fire on Jan. 18th

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:20:09 PST 2013

I'm teaching a beginning bobbin lace class in Shadowland at their Runs with
Scissors, Plays with Fire event on January 18th.  Here are some of the
details for my class:

Beginning Bobbin Lace

LIMIT: 6
FEE: none unless you want to take a kit home with you.  The kit is $50.

This is a 2 hour class that will cover a very short history of period
bobbin lace; how to do a cross and a twist, the different stitches that you
can do with the two throws and how to read a pattern from a period source.
We will also talk about making your own pillow as well as wind some bobbins.

My main goal is to give you a chance to see if you like making lace this
way before investing much money in it.

NOTE: If you have a portable Ott Light it would be useful for this class.

If you have questions about this class please contact me. If you have more
questions about the event here is their web site.
http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/event/

Delphina