[Ansteorra] was the saddness of the sca - Now the Awesomeness of the SCA!!!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Feb 6 05:28:50 PST 2013

Well said!

**Shameless Plug Warning**

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite anyone who would like to have
"fun" to join Namron this Saturday for the Norman Mardi Gras Parade! It's a
great opportunity to promote ourselves and have a wonderful time.

Check in starts at 630pm and will be at the Santa Fe Depot 200 S. Jones
Avenue, Norman, OK 73069.

http://www.normanmardigrasparade.com/

YIS,
HE Orlando