[Ansteorra] was the saddness of the sca - Now the Awesomeness of the SCA!!!

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 09:05:42 PST 2013

Very well said, Vicenti! My lord and I have been involved  "for a few years" now and I remember the backside of portapots being in pictures. But during the tournament, I never saw them..so the goal was accomplished. I was for that moment in time where I wanted to be.
I see the discouragement on new folks, but is it not our turn to pass on the stories of old? I mean really..how can we not remember everyone reaching out to help pack down after a rain storm? The person who took you under their wing when you were new, do you not remember them? They were our examples, we should be the new generation's examples. This is all part of the experience to me.

My thoughts are random, and short, but make of them what you will.

Muirenn inghean Chonaill

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less