[Ansteorra] Cookie Extravaganza details

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:27:05 PST 2013

Greetings dear Populace of Ansteorra,

  Thanks for the great support and response we are hearing of for this great party. The complete details are- The party will be actually hosted by the Kingdom of Ansteorra and coordinated by the Barony of Raven's Fort from 6-8pm on Wednesday night.
After the "Cookie Extravaganza" there will be a Blue Feather party held in the same area beginning at 8pm. We hope to see everyone join our Kingdom as they host this wonderful breaking of cookies and joining of Allies in their celebration of War.
  Please remember to contact us with your donations so we may rest assured that we have enough cookies for all.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort