[Ansteorra] Regalia Images

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 22:13:52 PST 2013

Greetings From Alina Unto David:
> Thank you so much for the photo of the regalia. When (date) was it given to you, Who gave it to you, and What was the regalia given for Service, Arts,
> and/or Combat, and What is your name in the SCA?

I plan on giving the Kingdom Historian all the data I collect for Kingdomwide project. I also will collecting data of all retired orders and retired awards from local or no longer existing groups to go along with the kingdom data.

Again Thank You So Much For Your Help With This Project,

HL Alina Mitchell
From The Barony Of Bryn Gwlad