[Ansteorra] In re Border-March, "The Babe Shire"

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Tue Feb 19 07:32:24 PST 2013

I think I was the last one made at Princess Tessa and Prince Simon's
stepping down at Jonathan's Coronation - Ansteorra's first Coronation -
held in Elfsea. All the Principality orders were called up and closed.

Somewhere, I still have the regalia - a yellow leather cuff with a
black star and an adult hand reaching for a child's hand. I don't think
there was ever a scroll, or at least, I never got one. I think I was the
only one who didn't have their own children at that time. Prior to there
being a Minister of Children, I organized a few children's events and
babysitting.

That was in 1979.

Xene Theriane, OL, OP, CB, MoA
aka Zarazeena Tyan del Allyntia