[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] GW XXII - preregistration closes in 3 days!

King Jean Paul king at crown.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 21 16:49:43 PST 2013

Regarding the muster form, and the rationale behind it.  One of the ways
that Gulf Wars is fun is when the battles are tough, hard fought affairs.
 This kind of things only happen when Kings and generals have good ideas of
the number of people who might be attending, and can communicate that
information well, and arrange allies correctly.

Looking through the numbers currently
 * 90 individuals have said they are going to Gulf Wars and participating
in Chivalric Combat.
 * 60 will participate in Rapier Combat

Since I'm fairly sure those numbers are low (at least I fervently hope so),
please do go sign the muster form as soon as you can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ

Jean Paul
Rex

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.