[Ansteorra] Our first Peers

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:19:34 PST 2013

The guidelines I was given upon taking up the role of Wiki Admin were:
<quote>
* Before any photographs or art can be uploaded we have to have a
photographers release form from the person who took the photo or the person
who owns the copyright if they are different.
* If a photo is of a person or couple and their face is recognizable, we
have to have a model release form from the people in the photo giving us
permission to post their image on the web.  If it is a group photo taken in
a public setting such as court or fighter practice, no release is required,
but if you can get a release it doesn't hurt, since there is
no guarantee that the rules will not be changed in the future.
<end quote>

The applicable Society Law is found here:
http://sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseFormsFAQsWEB.pdf

which reiterate the guidelines of portrait style, vs public group
photographs and permissions required.  I hope that helps answer your
question!

-Zubeydah