[Ansteorra] Our first Peers

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Thu Jan 10 12:37:30 PST 2013

Mistress Xene here,

I believe that I have a photo of Sir John (Jon-Jon)that I took at the
first Ansteorran Crown Tourney along with Master Godfrey de la Fosse,
back in 1979. If I give you permission, can you use that? I can crop out
Godfrey or we could try to get his permission, too.

I'll look for the photo this weekend.

Xene Theriane,
aka
Xaraxeena