[Ansteorra] ideas was Presentation at Round Table

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 16:24:51 PST 2013

I agree. But I was at the last Crown Tourney over in Shadowlands... and lo and behold...while court was starting someone's phone went off and they answered it. They did not even step away.
We need to step back in time. Sure, some may need to stay in touch with the modern world. Put your phone on vibrate and if it goes off, step off to somewhere private.

David Brown

There is no better therapy than a dogs love.