[Ansteorra] ideas... long

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:09:43 PST 2013

They are much stricter when it comes to what they allow. If you are a Civil War reenacter and you walk into a camp with a coke can...you will be kindly asked to either put it in a proper period container or leave.
Now, I understand that it takes money, but we need to be as close to period as we can. Cover the mundane.

HL Devin
David Brown

There is no better therapy than a dogs love.