[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 18:08:24 PST 2013

greetings

I think I will have to agree with you on this point .
even I am guilty of this, at a recent event I actually got to meet a marshal
I have only spoken to online for years , but in my constant rush to be "
helping " I didn't take but a few distracted moments to speak with him in
person , even though he's a great guy , and will probably be my successor in
office, I was " too busy " to stop and give him my full attention at the
time . : (  ( which I didn't realize until after the event )  so not only
was I very rude ( unintentional ) but I also now owe this person a rather
large apology , and maybe even a bottle of good mead by a camp fire  :  (
at the time I was more focused on making sure I was doing everything I could
to help with a successful event, and failed to consider how my actions and
distractions might appear to someone else : (
I'm thinking maybe I should slow down a little and go back to smelling the
roses sometimes instead of " always working " : /

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur