[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 30 18:54:16 PST 2013

Greetings,
I think at times we all are guilty of it.  But at times like feasts, etc., it would be nice if maybe we all just slow down some and make sure people have a group to sit with, etc., especially if it is a new person.  I went to a smallish event once as a newbie where I didn't know a single person and left after a few minutes because I was just stared at and nobody was welcoming at all.  They probably had no idea that they terrified me, but I admit I've never attended that group's events, or the barony that it is close to.
And I know of others who have similar experiences.  I don't want people to be Pollyanna's, but a little warmer welcoming would be nice.
Curstaidh