[Ansteorra] Retention, was Ideas and others

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 31 12:31:55 PST 2013

Thank you, Elsa.  That is something I have done periodically....let's see, it started with "If I don't show up my friends will be disappointed" then migrated to "But I always go" to "But if I'm not there I will miss something cool and they never tell me everything when I ask...I don't suppose they can"....for several months it was because my daughter wouldn't let me not go.  Now it is my escape and my responsibility both.  I love being with friends and talking and getting away from my to do lists or at least making it vastly different from every day.  This is why I continue to play whether I feel like I'm doing everything right or being a complete failure.  The SCA is my balance.