[Ansteorra] Time period

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Jul 29 20:40:52 PDT 2013

Corpora clearly states "Pre-seventeenth Century" so...pre-1601.  But
anything documentable to the next decade or so is highly likely (or
assumed to be) found in period as it likely took a while for something
to be common enough to show up in general use.    Hence Digby is
generally accepted as 'close enough'.

Can you document the origin to a specific year or is that simply when it
came into common use and therefore rose to the "I gotta write about
this" level?

HE Damon