[Ansteorra] Time period

R. Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:00:53 PDT 2013

Chances are, if you dig a bit harder, that earlier examples exist or at
least elements of the piece existed well before.  Rarely does anything
exist in a vacuum or just hit all of the sudden in our period. Might be a
good research project as to how it got to the form it was.  Surely
documentation of physicians and their tools of trade exist in other plague
texts and histories, considering I think it was recently determined that
the Black Death and other plagues derive ultimately to the earliest of
those in the beginnings of the Byzantine era.