[Ansteorra] Lost your scrolls in the storms?

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 11:10:24 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am touched by the donations and recovery efforts that our kingdom has
charged towards without hesitation. It makes me proud to be a part of the
SCA, knowing that we take care of one another.

I wanted to write and make sure folks who have lost scrolls in recent
disasters are aware that the office of Golden Scroll Herald exists to help
people replace lost charters for circumstances beyond their control. If
you've lost a charter due to one of these circumstances, please contact
Baron Duncan Hepburn at golden-scroll at herald.ansteorra.org for more
information about procuring a replacement. I know that the scrolls are a
very small thing in the scope of a lost home or other belongings but I also
feel that my scrolls are a cherished part of my household, and knowing that
they could  be replaced if needed is comforting.

I remain in service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn, CSM
Star Principal Herald

--