[Ansteorra] GW 2013 Attendance

Evil Sara bast.kitten at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:56:32 PDT 2013

I heard this year he is looking into a water tower, as that is the only way
to solve the water line issues.  The number of camps and number of split
lines is too much for the city water lines to maintain.  And as someone
else mentioned, it's just 10 days a year to the city, so it's not thier
responsiblity.  I honestly have no idea how much a water tower will cost,
but I can imagine it's not cheap.

In our camp we solved the outages by running a tank system with a subpump
like you have to do for in camp showers.  Someone was sure to refill during
water on times, and when the water was out we had a reserve.