[Ansteorra] GW 2013 Attendance

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:15:42 PDT 2013

The main concern I had is the terrible thought of what would happen if
someone fell through the floor of one of those rotted out shower houses. We
all assume personal responsibility, (I would not go into one of those scary
bathhouses, I'd rather be dirty first!),  but the owner of a property has
to take the majority of liability should someone be injured on a property
they maintain. Law suits are expensive and can kill a business. Not to
mention the person who could possibly fall through the floor. Kudos to
Larry for putting his neck out there so we can have fun.

Tina