[Ansteorra] Just returned from Gulf Wars ?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:33:43 PDT 2013

I would have to say it was seeing old friends from my old Kingdom and
sharing remembrances then being able to create new memories with new
friends from my new Kingdom. Camp crawling with the Baron and Baroness of
Namron and their people, singing at the tops of our lungs and giggling was
a real hoot. Also, making a Fool of myself at the Parade. It is a good
thing I am a Fool! Tee hee!

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Baronial Fool of Namron

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This was my first War and there are so many wonderful things that happened
> for me. One was my friend being belted as a protege. I met many amazing
> people from other Kingdoms. Sat around many a campfire and enjoy the
> stories.
> I guess I would have to say my favorite part of the event was giving the
> scroll that I did to Their Excellencies Giles and Giuseppe from the Barony
> of Gyldenholt, Kindom of Caid.
>
> HL Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar

Any day above ground is a good day!