[Ansteorra] TO STEPPS FOLKS

Traci Baker darkhorse.baker at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:51:15 PDT 2013

Alina,

I am not a steward this time but I do know the answer as I am *very* familiar with Canton's hall rules.

Only service animals are allowed in the hall. The reason your animals were asked to leave is because that rule is in the contract signed in order to book the event. If the stewards allow your even well behaved animals inside the owners of the site can not only kick you out but all the rest of us as well. I'm sure you understand.

As someone with three pugs who cannot do the heat either I feel for you but the rules are the rules. I pay to have someone come to my house and care for my animals when i can't take them with me; perhaps you can look into that? Still a few weeks to make arrangements.

Good luck!
Duchess Elizabeta

He that dare not grasp the thorn should never crave the Rose - Anne Bronte